Your business runs on information, so you need a ISP that delivers it seamlessly wherever you operate. We offer ISP solutions from Tata Communications Ltd, which is a leading global provider of a new world of communications.
Tata Communications are a global Tier-1 provider with a full set of routes to reach around the world – even into markets, such as the Middle East, that have traditionally been difficult to reach.
Global VPN Services provide secure, cost-effective network-based VPN solutions that enable the seamless convergence of voice, data, video and multimedia on a single network for improved operational efficiencies and quality of service for real-time applications (e.g., VoIP). Global VPN Services are based on MPLS that combines the ubiquity of IP and quality of ATM to ensure a high-performance network for all your connectivity, collaboration and mission-critical application needs throughout the world, including China, India, South Africa and the Middle East.
- Service availability in over 79 countries (over 200 countries using IPSec)
- Six Classes of Service (CoS) with inter-CoS bursting, enabled throughout the core network
- Multicasting and IPv6 support
- Multiple VPNs on a single access line (multi-VRF)
- Support for a wide range of routing protocols (Static, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
- Application Performance Visibility Service for complete performance reporting
- Application Traffic Optimisation for comprehensive management of applications and
- Resiliency and backup options
- Layer 2 MPLS VPN options to leverage existing network assets
Key Customer Benefits
- Improve operational efficiencies by converging voice, data, video and multimedia on a single network
- Improve productivity with 24X7 easy access to mission-critical applications and from remote locations
Why Tata Communications?
- Cisco-powered core network with a fully meshed design and dual POPs in key cities
- Network based on one of the largest and most advanced submarine cable networks